Tuesday 20 March 2012

Review: Advanced Anti-Aging Serum

Hi, all!

Lately, i am so happy when i look my face in the mirror.. I felt really different... U want to know whyyy??

Okey, first of all... I am in the mid of twenty.. still young. huh? ;p At this stage, i felt that my skin looks dull and not attractive.. For some unknown reason, i felt like i look like a woman who had 5 kids.. huhu.. really bad.. i think.. I'm not marry yet!

Yes, I have skin problem.. My skin is too oily and blackhead problems.. I have visible open pores at the  T-zone area.. I am so stress with my skin condition.. I had try soo many product from the drug store to the high-end product.. But my problem still did't solve and it doesn't work..;(

Yup, I have try SK II Facial Treatment Essence as my friend recommend this product to me.. but it hasn't done anything for my very oily skin. The result after 3 months used this FT Essence, I have pimples come through my skin.. Maybe this product is too rich to my skin.. So, i stop using this product.

A month ago, my friend was introduced me a product made from Switzerland. I never heard about this brand, Celergan. So, he invited me to the private event at Bangsar as it launched new product in Malaysia which is Celergan Serum Royale. You know what, our no. 1 most popular singer in Malaysia, Dato'Siti Nurhaliza also fan of Celergan..=) OMG, how could i didn't know about this brand!

Dato' Siti Nurhaliza with her Celergen =)


The Celergan Serum Royale intrigue me to try as the product claim that " A perfect Match to Regain Your Vibrant  Youth".. So, i should try myself! Seeing all the beautiful and young faces at that event makes me wonder..

Launch of Celergen serum Royale event

I met that lady in the red dress in the pic above.. Guess, how old is she?? OMG!! she is 62 years old.. I can't believe it! She looks like at her early 40's. She had a smooth skin texture without wrinkle in her face and her skin was glowing. She said to me she had used this product for 3 years.. and the outcome is really fantastic! 


Celergen Serum Royale & Celergen Swiss Marine Cell Therapy Supplement

So, i bought myself the Celergen Serum Royale only coz i can't afford to buy the supplement. I used this product before i went to bed and also in the morning. After i washed my face and use toner, i will apply this serum.. just one pump of the serum then u gently massage upwards your face.


Celergen Serum Royale

After 3 weeks using this serum, i see a different in my skin texture.. It looks smooth and supple when i wake up in the morning. My face also  looks bright and radiant.. Seriously! I see improvement a lot on my skin as the oily problem was gone. I also did't use my moisturizer anymore coz this serum naturally balance your skin pH. When i apply make up in the morning after i apply this serum, the make up stay in my face till evening and no shine anymore. My open pores also less visible.. I really recommend this product.. this is the best anti-aging serum i ever had...

Yup, this product really expensive.. But, it's really worth the money coz it's enough to apply this serum... No more moisturiser and thick foundation.. I'm really happy with this product and would continue using this serum =)

Me and my love. I'm not wearing make up just apply the serum & compact powder. My love said that my face looks fairer..;p


For more info about this product, just browse at the webpage:


Hope this post will help u to find your perfect skin care...=) 

Daaaa~



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your review on Celergen Serum Royale. I am using the SkinCeuticals Serum C E Ferulic which is also a good serum for anti aging.

    ReplyDelete